Latest News

Advertisement

Showing posts with label Transfer. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Transfer. Show all posts
04:32

Transfer: Haaland agrees deal with new club, to become highest paid player in Premier League



Borussia Dortmund striker, Ealing Haaland’s representatives and Manchester City have agreed terms on a deal, according to Daily Mail.



The deal will make the player the highest paid player in the Premier League, with a contract worth over £500,000-a-week offered to the Norwegian.



The striker and his representatives are said to have now understandably given the deal the green light

Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City, who are yet to replace their legendary striker, Sergio Aguero, who left the club in the summer of 2020, will trigger Haaland’s £63m release clause in his contract at Borussia Dortmund.



The Premier League giants will offer the Norwegian a five-year contract with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain also said to be interested in signing Haaland.



But with a contract agreement in place, Manchester City appear to be right at the front of the pack in the race for his signature.


Haaland’s father, Alg-Inge, played for Manchester City from 2000-03.



The 21-year-old has been close to unstoppable since joining Dortmund from RB Salzburg in January 2020, scoring 82 goals in 85 games across all competitions.

The striker has also scored 15 times in 17 caps for his country and has become one of the most wanted players on the planet. Dailypost 

22:07

Transfer News: Ole Solskjaer confirms first signing in January window



Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has confirmed the arrival of Amad Diallo from Atalanta.

Solskjaer has described Diallo as “one of the most exciting young prospects in the game”, after United finally completed the signing of the winger.

Both clubs agreed a £37 million deal on deadline day, but the 18-year-old remained with Serie A club until last week.

Diallo has now signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with United, with the option of a further season and is now waiting on a work permit.

“As a club, we have followed Amad for a number of years and having watched him myself, I believe he is one of the most exciting young prospects in the game,” Solskjaer told United’s official website.

“Manchester United has such a proud history of developing young players and everything is in place to enable Amad to reach his potential here.

“It will take time for him to adapt but his speed, vision and fantastic dribbling ability will stand him in good stead to make the transition.

“He is a player with all of the raw attributes that are needed to be an important player for Manchester United in the years to come.”

United have said they will confirm Diallo’s shirt number in the coming days. Dailypost
01:25

Transfer: 3 players Arteta wants Arsenal to sign this summer revealed


Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta, wants the club to sign three players this summer transfer window in order to fit his plans to play a 4-3-3 system next season.

Arteta won his first trophy as a manager on Saturday after the Gunners defeated Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium.

According to The Times, Arteta’s FA Cup victory now puts him in a sturdier position with Arsenal’s chiefs in terms of being backed in the transfer market this summer.


The Spaniard is “keen” on signing Barcelona’s Philippe Coutinho, Atletico Madrid’s Thomas Partey and Chelsea’s Willian.

Coutinho has been strongly linked with a move to Arsenal in the past few weeks as Barcelona want to sell the Brazilian international.

Partey is also keen to join Arteta’s side this summer.

Willian is edging closer to the exit door at Chelsea, after rejecting the club’s latest offer to sign a new two-year contract. Dailypost
00:31

Transfer: Barcelona offer Chelsea’s Willian 3-year deal




Barcelona have made a formal contract offer for Chelsea winger, Willian, according to Sky Sports.

The La Liga giants are understood to have fulfilled Willian’ request for a three-year deal.


Willian’s contract with Chelsea is due to expire this summer.




The 31-year-old has been holding out for a 3-year deal from Chelsea, but Frank Lampard’s side are only willing to offer a contract for the next two years.

But Barcelona have now pleased Willian’s request.


DAILY POST recalls that the Brazilian international was reportedly offered a deal worth £250,000 a week earlier this year by Arsenal, but the North London club were forced to reconsider due to the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.




Willian has also drawn interest from Manchester United, Tottenham and Inter Miami.

He is now expected to decide on his future after this Saturday’s FA Cup against Arsenal.


Meanwhile, Willian’s agent, Kia Joorabchian, had a few days ago provided the latest update on his client’s future at Chelsea. Dailypost
21:19

Transfer: Man Utd increase offer for Fernandes following Barcelona’s interest


Manchester United have increased their offer for Bruno Fernandes twice in the past 24 hours, Sky Sports reports.



It is believed the second bid is worth 55m euros (£46.59m).

One of the proposed add-ons will see Sporting Lisbon receiving a further 10m euros, if Fernandes plays a certain number of games for United.


This comes amid reports that Barcelona are in talks with Sporting and have proposed signing him this summer until 2025.

However, the LaLiga champions want to loan him to Valencia until the end of the 2020-21 season.

Barca’s bid also appears to match Sporting’s valuation, so the decision on which club to join will rest with the player.  Dailypost
03:39

Transfer: Chelsea confirms deal for 19-year-old star midfielder


Chelsea have confirmed that their 19-year-old midfielder, Conor Gallagher has left the club to join Swansea City on loan until the end of the season.


Frank Lampard’s side made this known in a statement on their official website on Wednesday.

Latest: Do you think Nigeria will soon become a one party state?  

The statement read: “Conor Gallagher has returned from his loan spell at Charlton Athletic and will spend the remainder of the season back in the Championship with Swansea City.

“The teenager, who turns 20 next month, spent the first half of the campaign at the Valley in what was his first experience of senior football on loan. He has been instrumental for Lee Bowyer’s side, missing just one Championship game and scoring six goals from midfield.


“Charlton started the season brightly but have won just once in their past 15 league matches, a run stretching back to mid-October, and currently find themselves just four points above the drop-zone.

Read more: What Nigerian celebrities do to be rich  

“The Swans are currently seventh in the Championship table, with only goal difference keeping them out of the play-off positions. They host Wigan at the Liberty Stadium this weekend.


“Gallagher featured in Frank Lampard’s first pre-season game in charge against Bohemians in Dublin, as well as our trip to Boston in May, and was an unused substitute in the Europa League final.

“He has a Chelsea contract committing him to his boyhood club until at least 2022.”

Chelsea will now take on Newcastle United on Saturday in an away Premier League fixture. Dailypost
22:34

Transfer: 3 Arsenal players to leave this week


Arsenal are set to allow at least three youngsters leave on loan in the coming days, the UK Mirror reports.


Eddie Nketiah, Emith Smith Rowe and Tyreece John-Jules will leave the Emirates to gain experience elsewhere.

Nketiah, 20, was recalled from Leeds this month, for lack of playing time.

Latest: The arrest of the rapper seems to have since given him huge publicity which now has placed him

Bristol City missed out on Nketiah in the summer, but remain keen on taking him until the end of the season.


Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest are interested in the striker.

Smith Rowe has also been in discussions with interested parties over a temporary switch.

Read also: it is more common to witness domestic violence committed against females

The winger impressed whilst on loan at RB Leipzig last season and is attracting further attention from the Bundesliga.

John-Jules is the third player hoping to gain first-team experience away from the Emirates, after signing a new contract in summer. Dailypost

Read also: The reason, for many is the exorbitant price tags that appear on ‘made in Nigeria’
00:56

Transfer: Arsenal to pay £42.5million for Ajax’s Hakim Ziyech


Arsenal’s hopes of signing Hakim Ziyech from Ajax have been handed a boost, after the player has been told he can leave this month, CalcioMercato reports.


The 26-year-old caught the eye, as the Dutch side dazzled their way to the Champions League semi-finals last season.

Read also: As the population increases there are pressures mounted on the already existing infrastructures which make them wear

It was a run that saw Ziyech score 21 goals and register 18 assists across all competitions.

Since then, Ziyech has been on the radar of top European teams, including Arsenal and rivals Tottenham Hotspur.

The Moroccan snubbed a move to Sevilla last year, but the club has now given him green light to depart, if his asking price of £42.5million is met.


“I feel at home here and get to play a lot.

“I think Sevilla is from the same level as Ajax and I don’t switch Ajax for nothing.

“The right club didn’t make an offer yet, so for now I just stick with Ajax and do my very best on the field.

Read latest: social media has wreck more havoc in the lives of youths especially Nigerian youths than any other causes in the past decade

“I think everybody gets along really well. It’s a great team. We have fun and you shouldn’t give that up for nothing. You shouldn’t leave because of leaving; it has to be something you fully approve.


“Like I always said: it has to be the perfect picture. Everything needs to be right. I won’t leave Ajax until I have that feeling,” Ziyech told Fox Sports following Ajax’s 2-0 win over PSV in the Dutch Super Cup (Dailypost)
02:30

Transfer: What Messi told Neymar about joining Real Madrid

Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi, has privately urged Neymar to reject Real Madrid and push for a return to the Camp Nou, according to reports in Spain.

Neymar has made it clear that he wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain, before the end of the transfer window.

And the Ligue 1 champions are now open to allowing the Brazilian forward leave.

Barcelona’s hierarchy are set to meet with PSG chiefs on Tuesday to discuss Neymar’s transfer and are willing to offer Philippe Coutinho as part of the deal.

Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez, is also a huge fan of Neymar and has tried unsuccessfully to sign the 27-year-old on many occasions in the past.

Messi has now intervened by calling Neymar, to advise him against a move to Madrid.

Neymar spent four seasons alongside Messi at Barcelona and the pair won two La Liga titles, the Champions League and the Club World Cup.

Sportishnews
Disclaimer
Most News articles reported on Qubes Magazine are a reflection of what is published in the media. Qubes Magazine is not in a position to verify the accuracy of daily news articles, however, we ensure that only news articles from credible sources are reflected in this service. Independent opinions which are mailed to us may also be published from time to time at our discretion, however the sources for these independent articles will be clearly stated.

Share your story with us: SMS: +2349067561649, Whatsapp: +2349067561649, Email: qubesentertainmentmagazine@yahoo.com
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2349067561649, Twitter: @qubesmagazine